We are group of aviation engineers and pilots came with clear idea to Collect experiences which hard to find in aviation manuals ,as we interest in promoting experiences as well as transferring knowledge and giving ... this blog is not a official manual but you can consider it as prescriptive posts and a collection of experiences.As a human beings we evolve through cumulative experience and knowledge, be part of this by sharing your professional knowledge and experience.
Guest posts are welcome on the "Aviation Nuggets" blog. Please contact our admins through email GuestPost@AviationNuggets.com with submissions or questions after reading through our guest post guidelines.
Due to changes in the way Google views guest posts (nicely covered below) we are particular about the guest posts we accept. If we don’t know you, or if you’re not connected to someone we know, we’ll be looking carefully at your submissions. We are quite familiar with link-building tactics today and our email inboxes are inundated with friendly offers of guest posting thinly disguised as link-building. We know better, so please don’t try that. Thanks for understanding.
Benefit From Writing Article in AviationNuggets.com
- The Joy of Sharing : If you’ve had a unique aviation experience or overcome an enormous obstacle while you carrer journy, even if you know how to summurize the knowladge in simple easy way , sharing your knowledge could change the experiance of many people who face the same problem
- Exposure : building a proffissional readership. It’s tough but joyfull. Writing for AviationNuggets.com will allow you to reach thousands of new readers and gain some visibility in the blogosphere, and exchange the opinion in specific aviation proffissional community.
- Links/Traffic : When you contribute an article, you’ll receive credit and a byline with a link to your site and proffissional LinkedIn. This will send you a healthy dose of traffic.
- Attract new followers
What we are looking for ?we are looking for Collect experiences which hard to find in aviation manuals, interest in promoting experiences as well as transferring knowledge and giving ... Below the topics we feel it will be useful to aviation community
- Aviation General topics directed in the first place to the beginners and anybody love to read in the aviation field. of course, with consider add true value to the reader
- Aviation Business
- Aviation Safety
- Aviation Technology
- Aviation Engineering
- Aviation Regulation
- Aviation Carriers
guest post guidelines
We of course will not accept any guest post submission that doesn’t meet our quality standards or the guest post guidelines set forth here. and know that we genuinely welcome great guest post content. Our team has a significant digital footprint and content published on any of our family of websites attracts eyeballs and interest. We are hoping our reader to have great experiance and we welcome you to be a part of our community. If you have any questions after reading below guidelines, let us know!
- Article must be authentic and add true value to the reader.
- Post authorship must be attributable to a real person, and include a short “about the author” bio along with links to social profiles of the author.
- Hyperlinks in the post content are fine, please be reasonable. We reserve the right to remove any links we feel are inappropriate or excessive. We also reserve the right to make minor text edits.
- Posts can be original, or they can have originally been published elsewhere (syndicated). If syndicated, the post should include a reference as to where the post first published and a link.
- Word count needs to be minimum of 500 words, and generally between 500-1000 words. Write as much as you need to write to deliver maximum value to the reader—fluffy stuff won’t cut it. Please use subheads to break up content and make it easy for the reader where relevant.
- If you provide images for the post, you will provide a source and reference for the image, along with appropriate image names and alt descriptions. You also warrant the image is free from copyright violation and assume all current and future risk and/or liability regarding the use of any images you provide for inclusion in your guest post.
How Submit your post
Wrap your Article into Word file and be sure it contain :
- Article title
- Your bio information
- images you want to be added to your article - with reference and consent
- Send Wraped file to email GuestPost@AviationNuggets.com
- We will review your article and back to you as soon as possible ( typically 48 hours )